My Girls

My girls.....What magical creatures these two are.  So different and yet so similar.  They fight like cats and dogs, but will always defend the other above all other threats.  They have different interests and dreams, different skills and motivations.  And even though they won't always admit it, they are each others biggest fan.  Individuals, creative, free thinking, and I just know they will do great things with their lives.  Even when they are being annoying and self centered...LOL  They are amazing creatures and I am so incredibly grateful for the gift of being their Mom and having the opportunity to watch and learn from these remarkable young women.   Thank you Lola and Xiola.....you both are everything I could have ever asked for and much much more......











(with their brother....who is their hero)