Photographs

At the end of August, the girls and I decided to take a little vacation at my mom and dad's.  We love seeing them and the girls love checking out the area.  This trip we did a few different things from going to the antique stores in downtown Brenham, to seeing the huge aquarium in Houston.  These are just a few of the pictures I took while we were there.  Hope you are all happy and healthy!  

XO,
Cat 

 Old doors along the street.

 LOOK!

 I want one of these in the garden!

 She was so excited to ride the carousal.

She didn't want her picture taken, but that's the best time to do it!  Look at those eyes!
Old fashioned ice cream parlor.

One store had every kind of Christmas ornament you could ask for.  Xi and I were very happy.

This fish was seriously bigger than her!  A Grouper!

And again, Don't take my picture mom!  LOL