Handmade Holidays

Another holiday season is upon us...the years are flying by!!  My needles are clickety clacking and the sewing machine will soon be whirring away as I get the girls handmade gifts ready.  Sweaters, new mittens, hats, clothes, art supplies and fun homemade wood toys will hopefully fill their Christmas morning with cheer!  We rarely buy a holiday gift for them, preferring homemade.  The girls make gifts for each other and for whoever they want to give to.  This year we are also making cookies to share with the neighbors and I made Kahlua to share with the grown-ups! 

The girls' big gift this year is our sweet Kona of course.   She seems to be settling in now.  We took her to my brother's house yesterday to meet their sweet dog, Roo.  They got along well!  The kids had a blast playing with their cousins and I had a great visit with my bro and sister-in-law.  Now it's back to Mama's Workshop as we dive in with the crafting!  Wish me luck!

What are you working on this year?  Peace!