I have had the privilege of being asked to review an amazing water bottle line, EcoUsable. If you are anything like me, the whole plastic thing and BPA can drive one mad when stressing over it. I had yet to find a water bottle that I felt 100% comfortable with until now. EcoUsable is a great water bottle that comes in many different colors, sizes and with several different features. In their own words:
"EcoUsable provides consumers with affordable planet-friendly, reusable products that are recyclable, health conscious and designed to improve the lives of people worldwide. EcoUsable pioneered the world's first stainless filtered water bottle, the ECH20, which includes its own portable filtration system and provides instantly filtered water from almost any fresh water source. It removes harmful contaminants as you drink through the flip top straw.
EcoUsable stainless steel water bottles are:
• Available in an assortment of graphic prints and solid colors.
• Made from 304 food grade stainless steel (18/8).
• BPA free and Aluminum free.
• Non-leaching and liner free. Since our bottles are stainless steel we don't have to line them like aluminum bottles. The consumer doesn't have to worry about scratching the liner, which could potentially leach aluminum into their water.
• 100% recyclable.
• Half turn loop top; fewer threads mean less chance of bacterial growth. (Most other bottles require 3-8 turns to open.)
• Easy to clean and fits ice cubes.
• Exclusive skid-proof mat bottom."
They sent a generous amount of bottles with different tops to try out along with colorful grips called Water Wrapz that fit around every size bottle sent. The girls immediately latched on to the purple 16 oz. size each and added the sport top lid. They have been by their side everyday since. The grips are super cute too, making for individualized bottles. Along with the 16 oz. sizes, we were sent an 25 oz. ECH20 Filtered Water Bottle which works great! I put regular tap water in and noticed a huge difference in taste. The additional carrying strap makes it great when working out in the garden too, I always have my water at my side. Notably, with the 2009 Launch of their “ECH2O” filtered water bottles, it immediately caused quite the stir in the industry as EcoUsable founder (Joey Mendelsohn) was awarded “The 2009 Manhattan Beach Environmental Entrepreneur of The Year Award". This is a company that has grown successfully while still keeping their focus intact.
As an added bonus, EcoUsable is offering a 10% off coupon code for all AmLo Farms viewers, friends and family when they purchase directly from their website.
- Use coupon code ECO10 when purchasing.
Finally, the fun part. To get your very own 16 oz. EcoUsable Bottle in purple, along with an added Sport Top Lid, just leave a comment here. If you become a follower, or are already one, leave a separate comment for 2 entries. Comments will close on Monday, August 1 at 11:59 PM CDT. I will announce the winner through the random number generator the next day.
Good luck and cheers!