Garden Bloggers Bloom Day - March 2010

Ah!  The feeling of Spring is upon us.  Plants are waking up and lots of growth has occurred in the last week with the warmer weather.  I'm not fooled, we may still get one more freeze but I'm hedging my bets that it will be mild if at all.   (Don't tell anyone, but I went ahead and put 2 tomato plants in the ground..shhh!).  My seeds are finally sprouting as well, the animals are shedding and chickens are laying.  We all have a bit of Spring fever and have been diving into our projects with renewed energy...that is, when we are not sitting on the front porch marveling at all the growth and feeling of newness in the air.

So here is my entry for the GBBD this month.  Thank you Carol at May Dream Gardens for starting and hosting this monthly tradition.  Go check out the other gardener's and be inspired by all the color that is bursting forth.

Peace!


Labels: