Garden Blogger's Bloom Day - June 2009

I am participating in the Garden Bloggers Bloom Day, which happens every 15th of the month and was started by Carol over at May Dreams Gardens. I took all these within the last hour, so it's all fresh and blooming as I type. Enjoy! Peace!

Diamond Frost:


Black Eyed Susans:


Wild Sunflower just outside the fence...we let these go with some maintenance:


I don't know what this is. It is growing from the middle of some curly looking grass we planted in one of the big pots and I forgot to write down the name on the tag! Doh!:


Plumbago:


Petunias:



Oh you lovely tomato blossom:


Yay for cucumbers!:


Sweet Basil:


Mexican Heather:


Ruella:


Rose of Sharon Hibiscus:


Snapdragons still going strong:


Larkspur:


Periwinkles:


Zinnia:


Golden Globes:


Butterfly Bush:


Xi's mystery sunflowers:

Labels: