An Award!


I was given the Lemonade Award by my dear friend Nicole over at Frontier Dreams. It's my first award and very exciting for me. Thank you so much Ni for the beautiful words and the recognition. I love ya girl!

The Lemonade Award is passed to bloggers for showing great Attitude and/or Gratitude and now it's my turn to pass it to ten other blogs.

And here are my nominations,in no particular order:

-Marina at A Small Tribe - Marina is such a source of inspiration for me. She's beyond generous and such an amazing soul. I just love her and am so grateful for the friendship that has been blossoming between us. A "Lost" buddy with Nicole, and also my friend.

- Michelle at You Just Gotta Keep Knittin' - Not only has this woman been one of my best friends for over 3 years now, but she's been my cheerleading section, a shoulder for me, a rock in my life and is one of the most gifted people I know. I am constantly amazed by her talents and how huge her heart is.

- Amber at Planet Silas and The Knit Book - Introduced to me by Michelle, this woman is an amazing knitter and beautiful mama. She also has a heart of gold!

-Amber at The Nutrients of Life - One of the down-under mama blogs I read and who has always been so kind with her words on mine. Her husband is an amazing photographer and she's a beautiful young mama raising 2 of the most gorgeous little kids. I love her words, always full of love.

-Jodi at Che and Fidel - What a wonderful blog about this Australian moms adventures with her little man. He is just so gorgeous and her photos are so dreamy. She is also a very talented writer as well as just beautiful both inside and out.

-Carol at High Heel Happy - Not only is this dear, wonderful, beautiful, talented and amazing woman my sister, but she's also my friend. Such a joy to my world!

-Amanda at Off The Hook - Oh my goodness, I can't tell you how much this woman has helped me with her words and consistency. She is always there for me and her adventures in knitting and her world are truly worth reading.

-Amanda at Soule Mama - If you haven't read her blog, and I don't know too many who haven't, you really need to! Not only are the photos amazing, but her words are really inspiring. I have her book too and it's really great! So much creativity and inspiration!

-Jumble Berry Jam - I love her sense of humor and reading about her journey in life.

-Megan at The Byron Life - Another mama from Australia. I just love reading about her world and the creativity she exposes her readers to. Her children are just as talented.


The rules of this award for recipients:

1. Put the logo on your blog or post.

2. Nominate at least 10 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!

3. Be sure to link to your nominees within your post

4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.

5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.


Please take some time to check out all the wonderful blogs. They are all worth every moment! Peace!!

Labels: ,