For a Dear Friend...


I belong to a group of women who are some of the most amazing women who have barely ever met. We all had babies together in September 2005 and met online at the mothering.com forums. We've seen each other through alot the last 3 years. Some of us meeting in person, many of us not, but all of us being there for each other. It is with great sadness that I send my love and heart out to one of these mamas - D. Her husband passed away, very unexpectedly. I don't have the details, all I know is my heart is breaking for her and their little girl. They were looking forward to a new life in Florida at the start of the new year, him having retired from the military just in the last year.

D, please know that all my love and thoughts are with you and F at this time. You are both very loved. I am so very sorry for your loss...

(The picture above is D with their little girl, and her late husband with our other friend's little girl, K.)

Labels: